Merchant Services/Payment Solutions Market Manager - bilingual English & Mandarin or Cantonese (能講中文者優先) Houston TX-190006272
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Merchant Services/Payment Solutions Market Manager - bilingual English & Mandarin or Cantonese (能講中文者優先) position role is responsible for the facilitation of merchant service business opportunities through B2B outreach in our Houston, TX market. Will develop profitable new business account relationships and increased profitability from outbound sales calls and existing accounts. Partnering closely with bank channel partners, which includes Business Bankers, Client Managers and Relationship Managers, focusing on medium to large clients. Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products, and services. Makes sales presentations to existing and prospective clients informing them of benefits of using the organization's products and services to meet their needs. Implements and maintains an effective referral network and call program to promote sales. We're looking for highly motivated and outgoing individuals with a proven sales background and experience with cold calling. A strong negotiator and the ability to adapt to customers’ needs to close deals. This is a remote-based position and requires a self-starter with strong work ethics.
• Maintain a close and effective relationship with partner bank channels to increase engagement.
• Opens merchant processing accounts over the phone or in-person; initiates follow-up calls to ensure customer satisfaction and to cross-sell additional products.
• Sells a full range of products and services offered by the organization.
• Makes sales calls, proactively probing to determine the customer’s (prospect’s) needs, identifying sales opportunities and obtaining information about the customer.
• Explains features and benefits of products and services for purposes of creating new sales opportunities.
• Researches potential customers and identifies key decision makers to help grow the business both vertically and horizontally.
• Identifies prospects and referral sources for solicitation through the organization’s internal network and through external sources.
• Meets with current and prospective customers to actively promote and sell products and services.
• Manages the on-going account relationships with existing customers; making sure their needs are met, and products and services are marketed effectively.
• Achieves individual business development goals, including new sales, calling activity and business retention quotas.
• Establishes and maintains internal relationships within the organization to facilitate an effective referral program.
• Provides presentations as required to external and internal constituents, including proposal presentations, operational tours and product and sales training.
• Prepares and presents professional proposals for clients and prospects. This includes pricing, credit, and terms in accordance with Elavon’s business modeling for customers.
• Provides quality service to acquire and retain relationships and increase utilization of products and services.
• Maintains required subject expertise including product knowledge, general organization practices, policies and procedures and knowledge of technological advances applicable to product lines and services, by attending periodical sales meetings and/or reviewing relevant materials and communications.
• Establishes and maintains good public relations with the community to enhance the organization’s image and develop new business; maintains contact with other internal referral sources to facilitate cross-selling opportunities, often conducting joint calls with other business development areas.
• Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas. Follows account opening procedures, and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position. Actively works with customers to understand each customer's normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.
• Develops profitable new business account relationships and increased profitability from existing accounts. Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products, and services. Makes sales presentations to existing and prospective clients informing them of benefits of using the organization's products and services to meet their needs. Implements and maintains an effective referral network and call program to promote sales.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of sales experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to travel
• In addition to English, has capability in Chinese (Mandarin) or Chinese (Cantonese).
• Cold calling experience
• Remote-based working experience
• Sales experience in the financial service, hospitality, restaurant, service, retail, technology or ecommerce industry is a plus!
• Ability to overcome objections
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Excellent customer service/relation skills
Primary Location Texas-TX-Houston
Other Locations Texas-TX-Home-based
Shift 1st - Daytime
Travel Yes, 10 % of the Time
Average Hours Per Week 40
|客服/售后 ， 全職， 1/11/2019|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 1/11/2019|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 12/24/2018|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 12/24/2018|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 12/24/2018|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 4/9/2019|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 2/19/2019|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 2/18/2019|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 2/7/2019|
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 6/22/2018|