The Brand Management Analyst is responsible for the overall planning, organizing and execution of client’s brand strategy to ensure the development and implementation of cost effective systems and efficient marketing operations to meet current and future requirements related to market pricing and inquiries, sales quotes, and data analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Study historical development and performance of brands and clients;
2. Evaluate operational components involved in the publication and promotion of brands;
3. Analyze studies and evaluations to make findings on current brands management or operation such as their profit-generating powers and potentials;
4. Advise the client regarding brands management regarding the need and desirability for management personnel and structures, confidentiality protections, systems and logistics for brand publicizing and promotion,and mechanism for performance monitoring and evaluations;
5. May develop and implement guidelines and manuals for brands management;
6. Study costs and expenses and perform cost efficiency analysis, using management systems containing information and statistics of similar brands;
7. Advise clients on the appropriateness of budgets and allocations of costs and expenditures for brands management, and promotions;
8. Decide what data are needed to answer specific questions or problems, determine methods for finding or collecting data;
9. Design surveys, experiments, or opinion polls to collect data;
10. Collect data or train others to do so.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
MBA or a related field, and 1 to 2 years of analytical experience. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Possess intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating vendor contracts, agreements, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Mandarin Chinese is required for this position
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
|銷售/推廣 ， 全職， 4/9/2019|
|其它 ， 全職， 4/11/2019|
|文員/助理 ， 全職， 3/4/2019|