Merchant Services - Payment Solutions Market Manager - Mandarin or Cantonese speaking highly preferred (能講中文者優先)-180046784
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
About Elavon - https://www.elavon.com/index.html
Our customers want to expand their business opportunities. We help them get there.
From e-commerce to mobile wallets and chip card acceptance, Elavon helps businesses, small and large, accept all payment types – and reap the benefits at the end of the day. Whether they need a simple or sophisticated payment solution, we’ve got them covered.
For 25 years, we’ve helped more than one million customers around the world grow their business through payments. Our flexible, secure and innovative payment solutions help businesses attract and keep customers, develop partner relationships, process payments and simplify operations.
Here’s a little bit more about our breadth and expertise:
- We are consistently rated among the top five global payment providers
- We process more than 3 billion transactions annually around the world
- We provide payment tools customized by industry type
- We’re backed by the strength and stability of U.S. Bank, the fifth largest commercial bank in the U.S.
- Our company operates in 10 countries
- Our call centers are open 24/7, and our team is always ready to help
Growing a business in a fast-moving world is challenging. Let us help you succeed.
This role is responsible for the facilitation of merchant service business opportunities through B2B outreach. Will develop profitable new business account relationships and increased profitability from outbound sales calls and existing accounts. Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products, and services. Makes sales presentations to existing and prospective clients informing them of benefits of using the organization’s products and services to meet their needs. Implements and maintains an effective referral network and call program to promote sales. We're looking for highly motivated and outgoing individuals with a proven sales background and experience with cold calling. A strong negotiator and the ability to adapt to customers’ needs to close deals.
- Assists in the design and development of strategic marketing plans which fulfill specific customer needs.
- Opens merchant processing accounts over the phone; initiates follow-up calls to ensure customer satisfaction and to cross-sell additional products.
- Sells a full range of products and services offered by the organization.
- Makes sales calls, proactively probing to determine the customer’s (prospect’s) needs, identifying sales opportunities and obtaining information about the customer.
- Explains features and benefits of products and services for purposes of creating new sales opportunities.
- Researches potential customers and identifies key decision makers to help grow the business both vertically and horizontally.
- Identifies prospects and referral sources for solicitation through the organization’s internal network and through external sources.
- Meets with current and prospective customers to actively promote and sell products and services.
- Manages the on-going account relationships with existing customers; making sure their needs are met, and products and services are marketed effectively.
- Achieves individual business development goals, including new sales, calling activity and business retention quotas.
- Establishes and maintains internal relationships within the organization to facilitate an effective referral program.
- Provides presentations as required to external and internal constituents, including proposal presentations, operational tours and product and sales training.
- Prepares and presents professional proposals for clients and prospects. This includes pricing, credit, and terms in accordance with Elavon’s business modeling for customers.
- Provides quality service to acquire and retain relationships and increase utilization of products and services.
- Maintains required subject expertise including product knowledge, general organization practices, policies and procedures and knowledge of technological advances applicable to product lines and services, by attending periodical sales meetings and/or reviewing relevant materials and communications.
- Establishes and maintains good public relations with the community to enhance the organization’s image and develop new business; maintains contact with other internal referral sources to facilitate cross-selling opportunities, often conducting joint calls with other business development areas.
- Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas. Follows account opening procedures, and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position. Actively works with customers to understand each customer's normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Two to three years of sales experience in the financial services industry
- Cold calling
- Sales experience in the financial service, hospitality, restaurant, service, retail, technology or ecommerce industry is a plus!
- In addition to English, has capability in one or more other languages, including but not limited to: Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, etc.
- Ability to overcome objections
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent customer service/relation skills
Primary Location: CA-CA-City of Industry
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Average Hours Per Week: 40