At Mela Group Inc., we work exclusively with top-tier clients, offering the opportunity to acquire industry experience while having a voice in our rapidly growing company. Our interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. The Business Management Internship program is designed to encourage all interns to continuously learn and develop new skills during their time within a fun and exciting environment. Whether it be through shadowing opportunities, collaborating on campaigns, or participating in cross-functional sales projects, our main priority is development into a thriving career within our firm.
You'll get the opportunity to network with senior executives learning about their background, how they built their career, and share advice that helped them succeed along the way. If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Business Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. Take learning outside of the classroom and into the real world!
Business Management Intern Responsibilities:
- Attend daily meetings and conference calls documenting action items
- Be the face of the company and primary point of contact for our customers and clients
- Assist the office managers in troubleshooting issues, coming up with effective alternatives to increase profit revenue
- Research and strategize how to market products and sales promotions to potential clients and decision-makers
- Work on-site and hands-on with our Account Management and Marketing team
- Conceptualize new marketing campaigns and strategies, execute projects, and deliver sales support to clients
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
Business Management Intern Requirements:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university
- Must be studying in Management, Communications, Sales or some other related fields
- Works with integrity and ethically
- Team Oriented, dedicated, with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently with minimal supervision
- Confident “go-getter” comfortable engaging with all levels of business professionals
What’s in it for you?
- Fill-Time offer following completion of internship
- Holidays off
- Traveling opportunities in and out of the US (This year included Cancun, Mexico)
- Company-sponsored events
- Bonuses and incentives
- Community involvement and charity events