Business & Marketing Paid Internship
Just Do More is looking for Business & Marketing interns this Summer for sales and brand management responsibilities at retail kiosks and pop-up events over the coming months. Join us and Just Do More to kick start your career!
This is a paid internship with real responsibilities, not voluntary coffee runs and note taking!
As a Business & Marketing Intern, you’ll be the face of our client as you attract the attention of the public and explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
You’ll be learning and applying basic sales, marketing, client relations, customer satisfaction and branding techniques.
Responsibilities of the Business & Marketing Intern position:
- Work in teams to create fun, innovative, and original live events
- Conduct public engagement by operating promotional advertising activities
- Help coordinate weekly office meetings and social nights
- Communicate and report sales, marketing, and event success to Regional Consultants and brand owners
- Represent clients in target markets in order to maintain a growing consumer base
Benefits of Working with us here at Just Do More:
- Paid training, ongoing guidance, and an open-door policy
- Regional, national (and possibly international) travel opportunities
- A fun, team-oriented work environment with a positive atmosphere
- Flexible hours and responsibilities based on individual career goals
- A detailed payment and advancement structure
- Yearly Black Tie Award Ceremonies
- Weekly social events at local bars, clubs, restaurants
- Weekly Incentives & bonuses
- Paid R&R sessions
Business & Marketing Interns that produce consistent results and are looking to stay on in 2020 will have the chance to advance and assume additional responsibility. We have managerial roles that we need to fill in the next 6 months – could you fill a spot?
Experience necessary for this Business & Marketing Intern Role?
We provide full training so no specific experience is required however if you have worked in any of the following fields you could have great transferable skills that we need!
- Bars, Pubs, and Clubs
- Customer Service
- Sports and Athletics
- Or really any job that requires you to talk to people
Please send us your resume, LinkedIn profile, or a summary of your experience along with your best email address and phone number. We’ll be in contact quickly to let you know if your application has been successful and what the next steps will be. Thanks for your interest!